Forex Automoney - Is This System a Scam?

Statement 1:
MAKE MONEY JUST BY CLICKING - True

Let me explain how professionals trade FOREX everyday. When I arrive to my office every morning, the first thing I need to do is to log in my Forex broker account, read their news and analyses, combining their analyses with my own analyses , then input all the datum to my trading signals generator and start trading.

All I need to earn money is just to click my mouse and hit my keyboard. The statement MAKE MONEY JUST BY CLICKING is true. I can earn money just by clicking, and you can too.

Statement 2:
Use the system which made 4,000,000 Pips Trading Profit last year - True


Is it possible to made 4 millions Pips in a year? Yes, it is possible. Experienced Forex trader can make 600~800 Pips per day in just one currency pair by using several strategies (in-day trade or long-term trade). If they trade all 18 pairs at the same time, it is possible for them to made 4 millions in a year. But the fact is, they usually trade 3~4 pairs at the same time only.